Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
- Classroom Close-up NJ wins 16th EmmyHonored for Public/Current/Community Affairs Program/Special Classroom Close-up, NJ, NJEA’s television show featuring the outstanding work of NJEA members across the state, was honored this weekend with its 16th Emmy by the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. The show, currently in its 25th season, won in the categor […]
Latest NJEA News
- NJEA endorses Sen. Bob Menendez for re-election
- HS students earn three college credits Italian-style with innovative pre-AP course
- Youth Firesetter Intervention Specialists: A First Defense
- Remembering a legend: Tom Favia, longtime Jersey City EA president
- State Board officially proposes changes in PARCC assessments